Pizza Margherita is a typical Neapolitan pizza, made with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, salt, and extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 PIZZA BASE
- PIZZA TOMATO TOPPING
- MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- VEGETABLES:- TOMATOES, BASIL LEAVES
- SPICY CHICKEN KAWAB
- OREGANO AND CHILLI FLAKES
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Stretch dough ball as per instructions on the bag.
- Open canned Italian tomatoes – pour into a bowl. Crush tomatoes to preferred sauce consistency.
- Spread sauce on top of pizza dough.
- Break off pieces of buffalo mozzarella and place on the top sauce, space out evenly.
- Sprinkle sea salt and cracked black pepper over sauce.
- Place basil leaves on top of the pizza.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the pizza.
- Place pizza on the middle rack of the oven.
- Back at 450°F for 8-10 minutes.
- The pizza crust will be golden in color, the cheese will be melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Slice into 6 equal portions and enjoy!